Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You're Welcome, Halestorm

Grammy-nominated rockers Halestorm, the band created for the preppy little sisters of Avenged Sevenfold fans, have announced their intentions to record a covers EP.  I know, contain your excitement.  Apparently the band are allowing their fans to contribute their suggestions and eventually vote on the band's top picks from these submissions.  Since the app associated with the voting only allows one song I've decided instead to compile my suggestions here.  I'm sure the band's handlers will send them word about this blog post, I can't imagine I'm not on their radar.

Anyway, here are but a few of my suggestions for Halestorm to cover:

- Megadeth- Hangar 18 except with more solos
- Every Dio song where he yells "Look out!"
- A medley of Bathory's "Sacrifice", Venom's "Sacrifice" and "Sacrifice" by Motorhead as a finale
- Anything by Manowar, performed with an orchestra and shirtless male choir
- Franz Schubert's Symphony No. 5 in B Flat Major D. 485
- The background music from the first stage of Super Castlevania IV

However, number one on my wishlist for Halestorm to cover is:



Over and over... for the rest of their career.

No comments:

Post a Comment